The Wimborne Town Crier - Self Directed Project

A very warm hello to my friends, followers and blog observers...This blog is to record, showcase, and share my work and learning processes throughout my 'Self Directed Project'. For this project I have been asked by Chris Brown the Wimborne Town Crier if I can realise an 18th Century design which will become his new crying costume as of June 2010. I will be sharing all my triumphs and challenges a long the way and self reflecting/evaluating as I go. Please view my attached learning agreement for more information on the project and what it is I aspire to achieve.

Saturday 17 April 2010

Tutorial/Progress Report No.1

Had first tutorial with Graham this morning, over all it was a little vague, just exploring general ideas and looking at first bundle of collected research, but I decided to make a lot of contact with Chris this week in order to gain as much primary information as possible. This should get the ball rolling nicely, once I've discussed with Chris, everything should fall into place and seem much clearer.

No comments:

Post a Comment