The Wimborne Town Crier - Self Directed Project

A very warm hello to my friends, followers and blog observers...This blog is to record, showcase, and share my work and learning processes throughout my 'Self Directed Project'. For this project I have been asked by Chris Brown the Wimborne Town Crier if I can realise an 18th Century design which will become his new crying costume as of June 2010. I will be sharing all my triumphs and challenges a long the way and self reflecting/evaluating as I go. Please view my attached learning agreement for more information on the project and what it is I aspire to achieve.

Saturday 24 April 2010

Tutorial/Progress Report No.2

Second tutorial with Graham today and it has been really helpful. We discussed fabrics and progress with the project so far and all in all everything seems to be going ok and I'm feeling confident now that Graham is happy with my progress. I've informed Graham of regular discussions with Chris and it seems that everyone is happy to let me go about everything how I wish to as long as everything is decided via Chris first. The first fitting went really well so I can now source my fabrics and start considering decoration thoroughly.

No comments:

Post a Comment